Update by user Aug 13, 2016

No, this issue has never been resolved.I do not think the owner cares enough to keep good paying customers coming back.

I will never go back.

I will spread the word that this info is so.I wish I would have gotten pictures of the entire episode.

Update by user Jul 14, 2016

The picture that is shown is after I added my own bacon-bits. This picture is not correct other than after I added my own bacon-bits,

Original review posted by user Jul 14, 2016

July 13, 2016, 4:30pm.Brewers Pizza,148 Blanding Blvd,Orange Park, FL (904) 276-5159.

First waitress brought us several different drinks (sodas / tea) terrible and flat. She didn't seem to understand or care that the sodas could be fixed by checking the carbonation. Second waiter, was very nice / accommodating. But by then the damage already done.

The pizza nasty. I only patronized this place because last time the BLT pizza had strips of bacon and was very tasty. This time the pizza bread was the only thing during this visit that was good. Now the BLT pizza had bacon-bits on it and they could hardly be seen, as there were so little of bacon-bits.

I told the waitress and while she was looking for the bacon bits she pointed to, about 5 or 6 pieces in a clump, and said it depends on who the cook is. I complained and about 20 minutes later was given about 1/3 cup of bacon-bits. This was a large pizza that would compare to a small Domino's pizza. I am very disappointed.

At the time of ordering, my husband, ordered deep dish pepperoni pizza which was very greasy and small. The menu prices were high....

Too high.We will never return again.

dkchosen1s wrote the review because of "poor quality poor customer service prices" at Brewers Pizza and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $40 and wants Brewers Pizza to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was price, service, how pizza was sized and how pizza was greasy. Author liked the most pizza crust and water. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Dominos Pizza. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Brewers Pizza brewers pizza blt and pepperoni for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Brewers Pizza?

Comments